This is a mutual rental agreement between justlightandsound.com “JLS” and the “Renter”.
- The Renter is responsible for the JLS equipment rented from delivery to pickup and the equipment to be returned in the same condition. Should any faults develop during the rental period, the Renter is to notify JLS immediately. The Renter is responsible for all repairs due to mishandling and/or damage to the rented equipment. The Renter shall use the equipment at their own risk and to be used as advised and/or as per instructions.
- Rental costs are based on a day rate (24hour period) and all rental orders are to be paid in full prior to delivery to the Renter. A security deposit and bond is required on all rental agreements, paid either by credit card or bank deposit. Any additional costs incurred by JLS, equipment damage, deliveries outside of rental agreement will be charged to the credit card provided. Cash deposits will also include refundable security bond prior to rental delivery.
- A 20% refundable deposit is required to secure the required rental products at time of booking. The deposit will also represent part payment of the total rental booking.
- Cancellation – Booking Deposit will only be refunded in full if rental booking is cancelled up to 48hours of agreed delivery.
- Security Bond – A security bond is required on all rental equipment and will be mutually agreed upon at time of rental booking. A credit card will be required or bank deposit.
- The Renter is fully responsible for any Authority fines incurred or equipment seizure and will be charged the daily rate of rental until the rental products are in the possession of JLS. In the case of theft, the Renter is responsible for the cost of replacement equipment.
- Change of Venue – The Renter is responsible for advising JLS of any change of address where the rental equipment is to be used, other than the agreed delivered address.
- AT ALL TIMES during the rental period, from delivery to pickup by JLS, the rental equipment remains the sole property of JLS.